Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the experience more efficient for the user.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
Your consent applies to the following websites: www.e-keyless.com
Your current status: Accept all cookies (Required, Preferences, Statistics, Marketing).
Withdraw your consent by clicking here
Cookie Statement last updated 10/5/2018 by Keyless
Cookie Statement last updated 08/10/2018 by Keyless:
Type of Cookies
The necessary cookies help to help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The website can not function properly without these cookies.
Name: Cookie Consent
Purpose: Stores the status of the user's cookie consent for the current domain
Expiry: 1 year
Type: HTTP Cookie
Statistical cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and transmitting information in an anonymous form.
Name: _ga [x2]
Purpose: Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Expiry: 2 years
Type: HTTP Cookie
1) This document explains the way in which the company Keyless Srl, with registered office in Via L. Giacomelli, 16 - 31100 Treviso, with VAT IT04757270261, regularly registered with the Treviso Chamber of Commerce (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), as data controller, uses the personal data provided by users ("Users" or, in the individual, "User") who interact with the website www.keyless.it (hereinafter referred to as "Site").
2) The personal data of Users will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 ("Privacy Code") and, in particular, in compliance with the principles of necessity, transparency, lawfulness, correctness and proportionality of the processing of personal data.
3) The following information is made pursuant to and for the purposes of article 13 of the Privacy Code.
Type of data processed
1) Navigation data.
The computer systems used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (for example, IP addresses of the devices used by the Users, the timetable of the request and other parameters related to the user's operating system). This information is not collected to be associated with identified subjects, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. These data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of any computer crimes against the Company or its assignees.
2) Data provided voluntarily by users.
The optional and voluntary sending of requests or messages through the Site and its components (hereinafter called "Form"), involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary in order to respond to requests from users, as well as any other personal data included in the message or completed form. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the Site prepared for particular services on request.
Provision of data
1) Except as specified for navigation data (see paragraph "Type of data processed"), the User is free to provide personal data contained in the forms request forms available on the Site. Failure to provide such data may result in the impossibility to get what is required. The company remains exempt from any obligation or fulfillment in the context of the response to the request itself.
Methods of data processing
1) Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
1) A cookie is a small text file that is sent to the browser and saved on the user's terminal when the latter visits a website.
1) In accordance with article 7 of the Privacy Code, Users have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of data referring to them and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request the integration or updating, or correction. According to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Every user with the right must implement the procedure of explicit communication to these rights by clicking here
bEar-Code DOESN'T NEED ANY CONNECTION (CONNECTIONLESS)
buy your bEar-Code online
bEar-Code manage it remotely WITHOUT CONNECTIONS.
Create the code directly from your Reserved Area and communicate it to your guest
Wherever there is a need to provide temporary access WITHOUT keys, smartphones, apps, tags, badges, NFCs, Bluetooth ...
Simply type in a code and the door opens
The overwhelming and archaic keys are now replaced by safe and innovative electronic systems, guaranteeing a better quality of life with safety.