Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. We need your permission for all other types of cookies.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
Your consent applies to the following websites: www.e-keyless.com
Your current status: Accept all cookies (Required, Preferences, Statistics, Marketing).
Revoke your consent by clicking here
Cookie declaration last updated 10/05/2019 by Keyless
Cookie declaration last updated 10/05/2019 by Keyless:
Type of Cookies
The necessary cookies help contribute to making a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Name: Cookie Consent
Purpose: It stores the consent status for the user's cookies for the current domino
Deadline: 1 year
Type: HTTP Cookie
Statistical cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and transmitting information anonymously.
Name: _ga [x2]
Purpose: Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Deadline: 2 years
Type: HTTP Cookie
1) This document sets out the way in which the company Keyless Srl, with registered office at Via L. Giacomelli, 16 - 31100 Treviso, having a VAT number IT04757270261, registered with the Treviso Chamber of Commerce (hereafter called “Company”), as data controller, he uses personal data provided by users ("Users" or, in the singular, "Users") who interact with the website www.keyless.it (hereinafter referred to as "Website").
2) Users' personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 ("Privacy Code") and, in particular, in compliance with the principles of necessity, transparency, lawfulness, correctness and proportionality of the processing of personal data.
3) The following information is provided pursuant to and for the purposes of article 13 of the Privacy Code.
Type of data processed
1) Navigation data.
The computer systems used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (for example, IP addresses of the devices used by Users, the time of request and other parameters relating to the Users' operating system). This information is not collected to be associated with identified subjects, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow Users to be identified. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. These data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the Company or its assignees.
2) Data provided voluntarily by users.
The optional and voluntary sending of requests or messages through the Site and its components (hereinafter referred to as "Forms"), entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary in order to respond to the requests of the Users, as well as any other requests personal data included in the completed letter or form. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the Website set up for particular services on request.
Provision of data
1) Except as specified for navigation data (see paragraph "Type of processed data"), the User is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms available on the Site. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested. The company remains exempt from any obligation or obligation in response to the request.
Data processing methods
1) Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
1) A cookie is a small text file that is sent to the browser and saved on the user's terminal when the latter visits a website.
1) In accordance with Article 7 of the Privacy Code, Users have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data referring to them and to know their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating, or rectification. Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Every user with rights must implement the explicit communication procedure of these rights by clicking here
bEar-Code you manage it remotely
Create the code directly from your Reserved Area and communicate it to your guest.
You can also have it managed via API directly from Booking, Expedia, AirBnB, Trivago, etc.
Wherever there is a need to provide temporary access WITHOUT keys, smartphone, App, Tag, Badge, NFC, Bluetooth ... WITHOUT ANYTHING
Just type in a code
and the door opens
Applicable to electric, electronic, motorized locks of any make and model; electric gates, automatic shutters, parking bars or road gates, electric shutters, etc.
Your best choice on Remote Control Access ConnectionLess